Project Liftoff: B2B Marketing Acceleration
How have the pandemic and new technology changed what works today in B2B marketing? The way technical buyers find and evaluate products and companies is dramatically different, and new creative, out-of-the-box solutions are required today.
Part 1 is a review from market research and surveys of what has changed during the past few years that requires marketers to pivot and adapt to the new normal:
- Better content for SEO and passive research
- Budget changes
- Supply chain difficulties changing marketing strategy
- Remote working
- Staffing changes
- The channels to align tactics
Part 2 gives the tips for a competitive advantage in a market where your prospects are doing their research, and perhaps decision-making, before you even get a chance to talk to them.
- Which dynamic Martech tools will make your marketing efforts stand out
- How to better reach your audience
- What CTAs and website user experience converts anonymous visits to leads
- Advertising that reaches the prospects searching for your product terms
- Content strategy to move visitors through the sales funnel
Listen to a great webinar from two experts that will tell you why you need to change your marketing tactics for proven ways that result in sales-qualified leads.
Fill out the form to watch the webinar.